ASSISTANT MANAGER - up to £22,000 per year - bonus - food on shift - discount on food at Giraffe World Kitchen/ Burgers & Cocktails/ Giraffe Stop! - 5.6 weeks' holiday - pension - incentives - career development opportunities
Giraffe's adventure began in 1998 and our journey is still going strong. We’ve scoured the globe for the most exciting ideas and dishes for our menus, and now, we’re searching for the very best Assistant Manager to join us in helping bring the giraffe experience to life for our lovely guests.
What do we look for in a Giraffe Assistant Manager?
- A passion for making lives better
- The ability to think differently and outside the box
- Realising your potential and helping each and everyone of your team to see theirs
- Having fun and being yourself!
- A fantastic business brain with a real head for numbers
- At least two years’ branded restaurant experience in an Assistant Manager role is desirable
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive wage with excellent bonus scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Discount on giraffe food when you’re not working
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you please get in touch with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a few words to let us know why Giraffe is the company for you and why you think you’re great for the role.
Due to the high volume in applications for each role, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful this time.