BOPARAN RESTAURANT GROUP – BRAND MANAGER / MARKETING MANAGER
Remuneration: Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus, Discount, Pension, 33 Days' Holiday
Location: Chancery Lane, London
Boparan Restaurant Group is a growing family. We’re a collection of restaurant brands that each carry their own personality, but share a passion for creating contemporary food and drink experiences that make people happy.
With seven quality brands operating in over 100 sites alongside a strong franchise business, we intend to quickly establish Boparan Restaurant Group as a major player in the hospitality market. Our objective is to further strengthen and grow the positions of all our brands nationally and internationally.
We’re in search of a passionate and experienced Brand Manager/ Marketing Manager to join our multi-functional team to develop and execute the annual brand marketing plans that will drive sales, enhance the brand proposition, and help our restaurants deliver the best possible guest experience.
What will you be doing?
This role is diverse and has an array of responsibilities and accountabilities, including…
In conjunction with Operational colleagues and the Heads of marketing develop annual brand plans.
Submit and manage the annual marketing budget for brands within the division that you are responsible for.
Focus on developing and delivering short & long term initiatives that support the overall objectives of the business.
Deliver Group marketing initiatives to obtain buy-in and execute them in a way that fits the needs of the individual brands.
Submit divisional Marketing content for the monthly Board Report.
In conjunction with the operators develop plans for sites which face sales challenges, ensure that plans are implemented and analysed.
Develop, manage & maintain templates for the local marketing PoS system, in accordance with the requirements of your brands.
Write in conjunction with the head of marketing a menu brief. This should include sales statistics and provide a strategy for menu innovation, prior to the launch of a new menu.
Support the opening of new units through delivery of all relevant marketing materials and promotions that are required to ensure a successful launch.
Develop PR plans for individual brands, that promote outlets and the brand in line with overall marketing strategy.
Oversee the development, maintenance and update of individual brand websites, relevant to your division.
Responsible for all digital communication (social, email etc) in terms of content and tone of voice
Ensure that all Marketing information and initiatives are cascaded to the relevant personnel via the most effective channels as agreed with Operators and GMM.
Ensure that the written content of all communications is accurate, relevant, compliant and reflects the nuances of individual brands.
Work with group nominated suppliers to deliver marketing campaigns within allocated budgets.
Constantly review the quality and costs delivered by suppliers to ensure that the group is achieving the best possible value for money.
What are we looking for?
- A love of food and a passion for quality
- Experience in hospitality/leisure marketing, advertising or PR
- A degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong influencing & people management skills to lead change, direct, motivate and encourage buy-in to marketing initiatives.
- Able to make commercially astute decisions in order to ensure projects are completed on time & within budget, whilst still delivering ROI.
- Able to think tactically to deliver short term sales solutions and strategically for the ongoing benefit of the brands.
- High attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external organization.
- Emotionally resilient: able to manage a high workload, dynamic environments & tight deadlines.
- Creative; able to identify & exploit sales / business development opportunities.
- Results focused and consistently achieves results.
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a few words as to why you think this role is for you to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume in applications for each role, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful this time.