What will you be doing as a giraffe Kitchen Porter?
- Working closely with the chefs to support them wherever possible
- Assisting the chefs with food preparation when required
- Assisting with pot wash as and when required
- Ensuring food and equipment deliveries are checked and stored away correctly
- Ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety are kept at all times
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive hourly rate with service charge/tips
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Discount on giraffe food when you’re not working
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org