Franchise Operations and Training Manager
- Based in London with national and international travel
This is a truly unique role for our business and as such requires a very particular set of skills. Skills you will have acquired over a varied and successful career.
We’re looking for someone that has a background in managing high volume branded restaurants at General Manager level, has a passion for what they do, a love of training, and has perhaps developed their experience to include management training, new site openings, even area support.
The Franchise Operations and Training Manager role is incredibly diverse and you will have a whole host of duties and responsibilities that will keep you engaged, challenged, and learning new things on a daily basis, some of which include…
- Reporting to the Head of Franchise, you will act as a Brand Ambassador across our Franchise business, both in the UK and overseas. This is a multi-brand role and you will be working across all Giraffe Concepts brands
- New Site Openings (NSO's) – support the planning, preparation and delivery of new site openings both in the UK and abroad for Front of House and Back of House divisions.
- Set regular delivery of group training as required with specific focus on service, hospitality and brand standards and sales incentives.
- Ensure all franchise Front of House and Back of House managers and staff are fully trained in all aspects of their role in order to deliver to the required standards set.
- You will also pick up some Area Support responsibilities in the “high street” business
- Ensure all franchise sites are consistently achieving operational excellence and delivering against KPI’S.
- Responsible for building firm relationships, and acting as a bond between the franchisees and operational partners
NB: This role is field-based and requires extensive travel both across the UK and overseas.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in managing teams and delivering training within the hospitality / branded restaurant industry.
- Experience in a similar role dealing with franchise operations would be advantageous
- Communication skills with the ability to effectively coach and develop the team.
- Warm and friendly personality that engages others.
- Self-motivated and tenacious.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels.
- Strong numeracy/literacy skills.
- Pro-active style.
- Flexibility to cope with changing circumstances.
- Available to travel extensively both in the UK and overseas as required at short notice.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same.
- A diverse role where you can make a difference, with opportunities to progress and develop your career in hospitality.
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus scheme.
- We’ll feed you while you’re working on site
- Discount on giraffe brands when you’re not working
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you please email your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume in applications for each role, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful this time.