BOPARAN RESTAURANT GROUP - MARKETING COORDINATOR
Remuneration: Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus, Discount, Pension, 33 Days' Holiday
Location: Chancery Lane, London
Boparan Restaurant Group is a growing family. We’re a collection of restaurant brands that each carry their own personality, but share a passion for creating contemporary food and drink experiences that make people happy.
With seven quality brands operating in over 100 sites alongside a strong franchise business, we intend to quickly establish Boparan Restaurant Group as a major player in the hospitality market. Our objective is to further strengthen and grow the positions of all our brands nationally and internationally.
We’re in search of a Marketing Coordinator to join the team and support the marketing department. You’ll be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns for Boparan Restaurant Group, an important cog in the marketing wheel, you'll be expected to work with all members of the marketing team to drive through the brands marketing plans and help our restaurants deliver the best possible guest experience.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting the Marketing Director to carry out the overall marketing strategy
- Coordinate and execute opening plans for new restaurants and re-launch plans for refurbishments
- Assisting with digital marketing including newsletters & website updates
- Managing stock of restaurant collateral and support material for local promotions and events
- Helping update marketing the marketing budgets tracker and identifying any potential problems.
- Keep the brand marketing calendars up to date and POS calendars issued for each brand
- Manage relationship with shopping centres to keep them informed of promotions and calendar of events - check accuracy of shopping centre and local websites
- Social media and guest relations cover
- Happy to help with administrative elements such as answering phone, copy checking, updating calendars, packing envelopes.
And much, much more…
What are we looking for?
- A love of food and a passion for quality
- Experience in hospitality/leisure marketing, advertising or PR
- A degree in Marketing or related field
- Someone who wants to have fun at work
- Someone who challenges everything!
- A natural creative flair
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and copy writing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social media websites and other digital tools
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a few words as to why this role is for you to email@example.com
*Due to the high volume in applications for each role, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful this time.