SOUS CHEF - Competitive Pay - bonus - food on shift - discount on food at Giraffe World Kitchen/ Burgers & Cocktails/ Giraffe Stop! - 5.6 weeks' holiday - pension - incentives - career development opportunities
Our Giraffe Stop concept serves up breakfasts, fresh pastries, fresh burgers, toasties & all American beef hot dogs along with fresh juices, salads & delicious hot curry & chilli bowls. Our expert baristas are on hand serving great coffee and smoothies throughout the day.
Guests are able to order at the counter and then take a seat in our comfortable stylish seating area or take their order away with them.
What do we look for in a Giraffe Stop Sous Chef?
- A passion for all things food and a love of cooking
- Ability to work well under pressure and take control when needed
- A strong management head with a good understanding of what it takes to manage a kitchen
- Pride in achieving the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced professional kitchen environment is desirable
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A rewarding management bonus scheme
- A competitive wage with service charge/tips
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Discount on giraffe food when you’re not working
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you! Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume in applications for each role, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful this time.