BARTENDER / BARISTA - IMMEDIATE START - Full-Time / Part-Time - Competitive hourly rate plus tronc - food on shift - discount on food at Giraffe World Kitchen/ Burgers & Cocktails/ Giraffe Stop! - 5.6 weeks' holiday - pension - incentives - career development opportunities
Our Giraffe Stop concept serves up breakfasts, fresh pastries, fresh burgers, toasties & all American beef hot dogs along with fresh juices, salads & delicious hot curry & chilli bowls. Our expert baristas are on hand serving great coffee and smoothies throughout the day.
Guests are able to order at the counter and then take a seat in our comfortable stylish seating area or take their order away with them.
What do we look for in a Giraffe Stop Barista / Bartender?
- A passion for coffee, cocktails and all things beverage
- Able to work quickly and manage multiple ticket orders at the service bar, delivering high quality drinks every time
- A fun and fresh approach to life
- Realising your potential and helping others to achieve theirs
- Experience in a similar role as a barista or bartender in a service bar is a plus!
- Please note: A requirement for the role is to be able to serve alcohol, therefore, you must be over the age of 18 to apply for this role.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive hourly rate with service charge/tips
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Discount on giraffe food when you’re not working
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you! Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume in applications for each role, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful this time.