IMMEDIATE START - Competitive Hourly Rate - Generous Discount on Food at Giraffe World Kitchen, Burgers & Cocktails, Giraffe Stop, Ed’s Easy Diner, Harry Ramsden’s - Food on Shift - Career Development Opportunities - Apprenticeship Scheme - 5.6 weeks' Holiday - Pension - Incentives
Giraffe's adventure began in 1998 and our journey is still going strong. We’ve scoured the globe for the most exciting ideas and dishes for our menus, and now, we’re searching for the very best Chef de Parties to join us in helping bring the giraffe experience to life for our lovely guests.
What do we look for in a Giraffe Chef de Partie?
- A passion for all things food and a love of cooking
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Pride in achieving the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety
- Realising your potential and helping others to achieve theirs
- Experience of working in a fast paced professional kitchen environment as a Chef de Partie is advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive hourly rate with service charge/tips
- Generous Discount on Food at Giraffe World Kitchen, Giraffe Stop, Burgers & Cocktails, Ed’s Easy Diner, Harry Ramsden’s
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Training and development opportunities
- Apprenticeship Scheme
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you! Please email your CV to [site email address]
Due to the high volume in applications for each role, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful this time.